During the development of U4INCLUSION, following results are expected, among others:
1) Overview about the EU situation regarding education of people with intellectual disabilities.
2) Educational curriculum for the labour inclusion of students with intellectual disability.
3) Open access educational materials for the labour inclusion of students with intellectual disabilities and Teacher’s Handbook.
4) A learning activity for persons with intellectual disabilities from the different countries participating in U4INCLUSION, which will allow the validation of the project results.
5) A network of universities, associations and companies will be created at European level to promote the labour inclusion of students with intellectual disabilities through higher education.
6) An International Conference will be organized to present and disseminate the project results.
7) Finally, U4INCLUSION will improve the skills of professionals training students with intellectual disabilities, as well as the skills and employability of persons with intellectual disabilities.